As a renown Suzhou law firm, we have English speaking lawyers to serve our clients in various industries. We have Suzhou divorce lawyer, Suzhou employment lawyer (Or Suzhou labor lawyer) and Suzhou litigation lawyer. Foreign nationals and foreign companies who working or doing business in Suzhou are our clients.
When divorce and other family law challenges come into an individual's or family's life, it can be difficult to know where to turn. For many of us, our family life, our relationships with those we hold most dear, form the foundation of who we are. Divorce and other family law matters challenge that foundation by redefining or helping to end those relationships.
A good family law attorney can do more than simply help you through the legally necessary steps for a divorce or other family law issue. A good family law attorney can help you understand the process you are going through and formulate positive goals that will help you work towards the life you want. Our Suzhou divorce lawyer provide legal help for the following legal issues:
• Child Custody
• Child Support
• Spousal Support
• Division of Property
• Division of Debt
• Legal Separations
• Domestic Partnerships
• Pre-Nuptial Agreements
• Post-Nuptial Agreements
• Post Judgment Modifications
• Settlement Agreements
• Divorce Mediation
Suzhou Employment and labor Lawyer
The law can be a powerful tool for achieving justice. At This Suzhou law firm, our Suzhou employment lawyer use the law to obtain justice and compensation for people who have been subjected to discrimination, harassment, intimidation or unfair employment practices in the workplace.
The fair application of employment law assists employees by protecting their rights under Suzhou and national employment law. Our China employment law attorneys help employees whose right to work in a respectful and dignified environment has been violated. Our labor lawyers also work hard to obtain compensation for any losses caused by unlawful termination, employment discrimination or harassment.
Wrongful Termination, Workplace Discrimination & Sexual Harassment
At this Suzhou Law Firm, our experienced Suzhou employment law attorneys are skilled at protecting the rights of employees. Our depth of knowledge and ability to prosecute challenging cases provides our clients with aggressive representation and advocacy under the law. We are committed to protecting employees against:
- Wrongful Termination
- Sexual Harassment
- Pregnancy Discrimination
- Disability Discrimination
Illegal Reasons for Termination:
- Firing in violation of state and federal anti-discrimination laws
- Firing as a form of sexual harassment
- Firing in retaliation for taking an pregnancy disability leave
- Firing in violation of oral and written employment agreements
- Terminating an employee for whistleblowing
- Firing in violation of labor laws, including collective bargaining laws
- Terminating an employee because of race discrimination
- Terminating an employee for filing a complaint or claim against the employer
- Terminating an employee because she is pregnant
- The existence of an employment contract may provide a basis for action, but is not necessary to commence an action to obtain justice in a wrongful termination case. Still employed but being unfairly pushed out? We may be able to negotiate a severance agreement favorable to you.
This Suzhou Law Firm can defend your rights and help you pursue justice against your harasser and employer so that you have an opportunity to be made whole. Our attorneys are experienced in employment law cases and you can read the many recent testimonials from our clients to see what kind of representation we would provide you.
When you need an attorney, choosing the right law firm is the most important decision you will make. Our Suzhou lawyer has one purpose: to provide our clients targeted, effective representation geared to get the best possible results. Our single-minded focus is to achieve our clients’ objectives in an aggressive yet professional manner.
Examples of the kinds of complex business litigation matters we handle include:
- Commercial, banking and contract litigation
- Corporate, partnership or ownership disputes
- Shareholder derivative actions
- Banking, mortgage or lender liability claims
- Trade secrets, nondisclosure and unfair competition lawsuits
- Business torts from fraud to antitrust violations
- Intellectual property claims
- Employment litigation
- Class action litigation
- Insurance coverage disputes
- Real estate contract, warranty and tort claims
- Construction litigation
Our attorneys are nationally recognized experts in disability, life and health insurance and Employee benefit litigation, and are frequent authors and speakers at national and local conferences on these topics.
Most of our consumer litigation cases, and many of our business litigation cases, are taken on a contingency fee basis, which means that you pay nothing, and we recover nothing, unless we win your case by way of judgment or settlement.
We welcome referrals from the legal community, and honor referral fee commitments in keeping with the rules of professional conduct.